Well May came and went and here we are well into June. In an oops moment I’ve realised I didn’t post the promised summary of posts. Thanks to all those who joined in – it was great fun reading everyone’s different perspectives, and often being reminded of movies that had slipped off the personal radar. It was great to find some new blogs and see new people joining in.
Family History Across The Seas
Family Tree Frog
My Genealogy Challenges
That Moment in Time
For those who missed the meme in May, there’s tons of fun in these posts.
Things have quietened down since the A to Z challenge so it’s time for a bit of fun with a May Meme. A few years ago I did a May Music Meme so I thought this year we’d go to the movies. Put your movie hats on, look into the past and dredge up your memories…LET’S HAVE FUN!
The way it works is this:
- Copy the questions I’ve listed here and add your responses – short or long as you please.
- The image is from Pixabay and free to use so share away.
- Link back to your post in the comments.
- During the next week I’ll put my own response up.
- Around 22 May I’ll put up a summary of the posts.
Here are the questions:
- What’s the earliest movie you can remember:
- Where did you go to the movies (place or type of venue):
- Did you buy movie programs:
- Did you take in food and drink (and what did you like):
- Movies of your teenage years:
- Do you remember how old you were when you went unsupervised:
- Mischief you got up to in the movies:
- Did you watch movies at home:
- What was your favourite movie to watch at home:
- Do you prefer to watch movies at home or at the cinema:
- Does your family have a special movie memory:
- Movies you fell in love to/with:
- Favourite romantic movie theme music:
- Favourite musical movie:
- Which movies made you want to dance/sing:
- Do you watch re-runs or DVDs of old movies:
- Do your children/family enjoy the same movies:
- What’s your favourite movie genre now:
- Did you read the book before or after the movie:
- Which did you enjoy more, the book or the movie:
- What’s the silliest movie you’ve seen (silly funny or silly annoying):
- Pet hate in movies:
- A movie that captures family history for you:
- If you could only play 5 movies for the rest of your life, what would they be:
- Favourite movie stars (go ahead and list as many as you like)
I hope my blogging mates join in and share their memories of movie moments: anyone can join in and have fun.
Image from Pixabay